Thursday 30 August 2012

Fat Man and 13 Brides



A new show on NDTV good times, super interesting concept!

My Gut Feeling about the Show!

A novel concept I must say and the best part is the anchor- Fat man and 13 Brides!!!!! He looks like an amazingly adorable guy with an appetite for both humor and food!
The specialty of the concept is how easily one can connect to the advertisement. The chubby model reminds all of us of someone instantly. We all have foodie friends and yes Bikramjit Ray reminds me of them, BIG TIME! 
I remember a friend from school who would say weird stuff like:
  1. I love my mother, not because she is loving but because she makes the best butter chicken!
  2. I love my dad, not because I admire him but because he married mom, who in turn makes the best butter chicken!
  3. I love my  sister, not because she does my homework, but because she doesn't share the butter chicken!!
My gut feeling says, go ahead , watch it! Think of your chubby-buddy who always celebrates his passion for food and uninhibited hogging!!

About the Show as on www.goodtimes.ndtv.com 

Fat Man and 13 Brides is a mix of fun and food. Bikramjit Ray, food anchor and journalist, takes to the trail, looking for the prefect bride. His only criterion is that she should know how to cook the most delicious food he's ever tasted. But the marriage market is a tough place, as he soon finds out and he's far from making the category of the ‘Catch’! Hilarity ensues as Bikramjit tries his best to impress the girls and their families, while at the same time wheedling out the most delicious recipes they have to offer. At the end of the show, no one is fed up and everyone is somewhat fulfilled.



No comments:

Post a Comment